The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys is an organization devoted to recognizing the top Personal Injury attorneys in the nation. With over a million attorneys in the United States, choosing the best lawyer is difficult. However, through a stringent selection process, the NAOPIA awards the best Personal Injury attorneys in each state with our most prestigious honor of being named “TOP 10”. The very few attorneys (less than 1%) that are good enough to make our list have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of knowledge, skill, experience, expertise and success in their practice of Personal Injury.
The attorneys that make our list have to first be nominated by a licensed practicing attorney or one of our in-house research staff members. Second, our research staff verifies that they meet the minimum requirements of membership. Then they have to be one of 50 attorneys chosen to advance to the final selection stage by our processing committee, and then our Board of Governors officially selects the Top 10 in each state. We know it is a tough process but we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Must be licensed and in good standing in the state
- Must be in private practice
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Personal Injury
- Must devote a significant portion of practice to Personal Injury
- Must be nominated by a licensed practicing attorney or one of our in-house research staff members
- Client reviews
- Peer reviews
- Total length of time practicing in personal injury
- Case outcomes
- Trial experience and outcomes
- Published books or scholarly articles
- Formal personal injury training
- Personal injury teaching experience
- Legal awards
To view Mr. Knox’s award, click here.
For more information on the inclusion criteria for this award, please visit naopia.com
Contact Knox Law Today
Fields with * are required.