Sixty Years of Personal Injury Experience,
Client Services and Practical Solutions
At the Knox Law Center, we understand. When you have a legal issue, we
will give your matter the undivided attention it deserves.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Personal Injury Attorneys
Also serving the Lake Norman and Lincoln County area from our Denver, NC office
At the Knox Law Center we know what it is like to have your car wrecked and suffer from car accident injuries:
- You can’t get an accident report
- No one from any insurance company calls you
- Your family is hurt
- You are in the hospital
- You cannot get a paycheck
- Daily storage fees for your car are piling up
- Your bills are due
- The insurance company calls and tells you they are still investigating the accident and have not determined liability
Where do you turn for help? Contact us! Our personal injury attorneys are experienced and get results. We have more than 60 years experience in Charlotte handling all of these issues so that you can concentrate on what is important — your family and getting well. Our attorneys are well known in the Charlotte community, with senior attorney Ed Knox once elected a former state senator & Charlotte mayor.
We have an office in Charlotte right next to the courthouse and one in Denver for the Lincoln County courthouse. We can represent you anywhere in North Carolina for your injuries. We have a passion for our work and spend whatever amount of time it takes to make sure you get the best settlement possible.
We offer free consultations and there is no fee unless we recover for you.
The Empty Promises Of Insurance Companies
Insurance companies promise to take care of your needs after an auto accident:
- “Don’t worry — we will take care of you.”
- “We will pay you top dollar for your car.”
- “Your bills will be taken care of.”
- “You don’t need to take any pictures — we will handle that for you.”
- “Let us know what your doctor is saying.”
- “Trust us — no need to get an attorney.”
- They are not in the business of taking care of you.
- They will pay you the least amount they can for your car.
- Your rental car will be taken long before you can find a replacement car.
- Taking pictures and keeping a journal are to protect you.
- Never give the insurance company a statement – it will surely come back to bite you.
- Never sign a medical authorization for the insurance carrier.
- Consult an attorney before making statements to any insurance company.
Are you confused about your legal choices? At times like these, having the assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer can make a huge difference in your life and your personal injury claim.
At The Knox Law Center, We Do The Negotiating For You
We have talented attorneys that are experienced and get results. There is usually more than one source of recovery for you, and we make sure all options are explored. We are not afraid to try cases. We thoroughly prepare your case, we work, and we go to bat for you. You will leave a courtroom with the satisfaction that everything possible was done to protect you, your family and your rights.
Car Accidents, Tractor Trailer Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents
No accident is ever handled the same way. There are never any dumb questions when you walk in our doors. We know the law, but we know that our clients may not know all the ins and outs of what happens when you are in an accident.
We will immediately start the process of getting you back in a car, motorcycle or truck so that you can get to your doctor’s appointments or to work. We will take the pictures, get the values from the reliable sources, and help you negotiate with the adjuster.
Your collision is unique to you, and we know the car crash has temporarily changed your life. We are not done with your property damage claim until your total loss is paid or your car is repaired.
The Car That Hit Me Had No Insurance
The Car That Hit Me Did Not Have Enough Insurance
Nursing Home Negligence
We Know Workers’ Compensation Law In North Carolina
We are experienced in dealing with these companies. We will assist you in getting you that to which you are entitled including but not limited to medical treatment, wage benefits, disability rating and protection from future loss because of your injury.
If your injury at work was the fault of another then you may have the right to seek damages from that party as well. We investigate. We work hard and try our best to make sure you are protected.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Articles
Get A Complimentary Consultation Today
Bold labels are required.