By the Attorneys at Knox Law Center in Charlotte & Lake Norman[/column_1] [divider type=”1″] [/divider] [column_1 width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”double” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
Knox Law Center’s Update To Coronavirus:
Updated May 14th, 2020
Dear Clients, Visitors, Family & Friends,
We are excited to announce that we are now re-opening our physical offices while implementing safety precautions to keep our clients and staff healthy. To avoid any level of risk, clients may still use our fully secure and encrypted videoconferencing to meet with us instead of having to come in person.
We are also monitoring the decisions of state and local officials as to how they will be handling the reopening of the courthouse. If you are a client and have a pending court case, be sure to contact us before you attempt to go to the courthouse for any reason.
To keep our clients and staff safe, we have implemented these protocols:
- All clients and staff will be reminded via signs in multiple languages and verbal reminders to maintain social distancing.
- Clients will be given pens to use and take with them to avoid sharing of pens.
- All staff and clients will be opposite of each other in conference rooms at a safe distance.
- Our Denver office reception area has a full plexiglass wall built in our reception area for the protection of our staff and our clients.
- Staff will wipe down door handles as clients leave.
Updated March 19th, 2020
Dear Clients, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our clients and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we are still open for business at our physical office location.
- In the event of an order to “shelter in place”, attorneys and staff will be available remotely and can be contacted through email and by leaving a voicemail at either of our offices.
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the office and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends you do to help keep yourself and others healthy while visiting our location:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
Knox Law Center[/column_1] [column_1 width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”double” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
The attorneys at Knox Law Center have been providing effective DWI criminal defense services for decades in Mecklenburg county and Charlotte, NC. Our attorneys can help navigate the confusing and expensive process of clearing clients charged with criminal offenses from their records, reinstating their driving privileges and generally helping to put the criminal charges behind them. Give our Charlotte DWI lawyers a call today to learn more about your options.[/column_1] [/column] [column parallax_bg=”fixed” parallax_bg_inertia=”0″ extended=”true” extended_padding=”true” background_color=”#ededed” background_image=”” background_repeat=”” background_position=”” background_size=”cover” background_attachment=”” hide_bg_lowres=”false” background_video=”” vertical_padding_top=”30″ vertical_padding_bottom=”70″ more_link=”” more_text=”” left_border=”transparent” class=”” id=”REQUEST-CONSULTATION” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” width=”1/1″ last=”true”] [text_divider type=”single”]
How Can We Serve You?
[/text_divider] [column_1 width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”] [push h=”-20″]
Fields with * are required.[push h=”20″] [/column_1] [column_1 width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]